8 KING PRAWNS, PEELED WITH TAILS LEFT ON, AND DEVEINED
2 TSP COCONUT OIL
1-2 TBSP RED CURRY PASTE
½ SMALL PINEAPPLE, PEELED AND CORED
1 LEBANESE CUCUMEBER
½ MILD RED CHILLI, SLICED
FEW SPRIGS CORIANDER
- Preheat BBQ, and turn down to low.
- In a bowl, mix together coconut oil and curry paste
- Add prawns and move around until well coated.
- Slice pineapple by cutting 5-6 wedges lengthwise.
- Add prawns and pineapple to BBQ plate, and move them around initially so they don’t stick and grab.
- Keep prawns moving while cooking all over for approx. 5 mins.
- Allow pineapple to char on each side until golden brown.
- While prawns and pineapple are cooking, slice cucumber, deseed and cut into 3cm pieces.
- Add to a bowl with sliced chilli and coriander leaves.
- Squeeze over lime juice and toss to combine,
- Remove pineapple from BBQ and arrange on a serving platter.
- Arrange prawns over pineapple.
- Scatter with cucumber salad to serve.