Andrew loves Stradbroke Island and showing people around but he is taking a bit of ‘me’ time and getting away from it all but that doesn’t mean that he can’t take the creature comforts of home. The Swan Outback Camper Trailer is a great entry level to RV vacationing with all that you need in an easy to ‘pop up’ trailer, it has a kitchen with fridge and microwave, dinette, sleeps 4, great optional extras with good suspension for an easy ride.
Andrew also cooks up a scrumptious spiced reef fish with char-grilled caesar salad.
SPICED REEF FISH WITH CHAR GRILLED CEASAR STYLE SALAD
FRESH COD, FILLETED
MILD CURRY POWDER
SALT AND PEPPER
LEMON, LEMON JUICE
FRESH GRATED PARMESAN
RASH OF BACON
- Place 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise in a bowl, squeeze half a lemon and grate in some parmesan cheese to taste
- In a plastic bag add two tablespoons of plain flour, sprinkle of mild curry powder, salt and pepper, teaspoon of ground cumin
- Add fish to bag, seal and shake, until fish is covered
- Remove fish from bag and sprinkle olive oil on surface and place on the grill of a warm bbq
- Cook fish on both sides until cooked – approx. 2 minutes each side
- Grill bacon rashers
- Half cos lettuce, drizzle olive oil and place on warm grill of bbq – cook approximately one minute until charred grilled
- Arrange half cos lettuce to plate or bowl, add fish to the top of the lettuce, add bacon to the top of the fish.
- Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture and scatter cashew nuts.