FISH ON THE BBQ, TRICKED UP
ANY FISH FILLETS, CUT THICKER FOR THE BBQ
RICE BRAN OR GRAPESEED OIL
ANY COMBINATION OF CAPERS, OLIVES, HERBS, CHILLI, LEMON OR LIME JUICE
1 WHOLE LEMON, FROZEN
1. Lightly coat the BBQ plate with a little oil.
2. Add fillets and move around for the first minute or so to prevent sticking.
3. While fillets cook, finely chop any combination (to taste) of capers, olives, herbs, chilli and lemon or lime juice.
4. When fillets are cooked, remove to a platter and scatter with small dollops of flavoured mayonnaise.
5. Using a very fine microplane grater, grate over frozen lemon to season.