HALOUMI CRUMBED FISH FILLETS
800GR WHITE FISH FILLETS
300GR HALLOUMI, GRATED (APPROX. 2 CUPS)
1 CUP PANKO BREADCRUMBS
GRATED RIND FROM 1 LEMON
2/3 CUP GREEK YOGHURT
2 TBSP OLIVE OIL
SLICED TOMATO, CUCUMBER AND MINT
TARAMASALATA AND TZATZIKI DIP
- Preheat oven to 210C.
- Slice fillets into approx. 5cm pieces.
- Add yoghurt to fillets in a glass bowl, and mix well to cover.
- Combine grated halloumi, breadcrumbs and lemon rind. Mix well.
- One at a time, remove fillets from yoghurt, wipe off excess onto the side of the bowl, and coat evenly with crumb mixture.
- Place fillets in a single layer on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Drizzle with oil and bake for approx.
- 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Swirl some tzatziki and taramasalata onto a large serving platter.
- Top with fish and scatter with tomato, cucumber, mint and lemon wedges.