Looking for a healthy alternative to chips with your fish, but don’t want to lose the taste? Sally has two great ideas that taste great, just don’t tell the kids they are healthy!
Baked Cauliflower and Black Olives
- ½ head cauliflower, broken into small flowerets
- 1 x cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 x tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika (or ground cinnamon, cumin) optional
Toss all ingredients together in a baking tray and cook at 200C for 25 mins!
Chick Peas, White Beans and Capers
- 1 x 400gr can of chickpeas
- 1 x 400gr can of white, cannellini or butter beans
- 110gr jar of baby capers
- 1 x small red onion, diced
- Small bunch Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
Drain peas, beans and capers and mix together in a bowl. Toss through parsley, diced red onion, salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste. Bring to room temperature to serve!
For other recipes by Sally, see here.