10 wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
10 large green prawn cutlets, deveined
2 garlic cloves, crushed
20ml extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp basil pesto
Grated parmesan to taste
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar glaze
Rocket to serve
½ avocado diced
1tbsp diced Spanish onion
30ml extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
- For salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat Weber grill till very hot. Meanwhile, thread prawns onto skewers.
- Combine garlic and oil and brush on to prawns.
- Place prawns on hot grill and cook 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- Divide salsa between plates.
- Top with prawns, pesto and parmesan and drizzle with glaze. Serve with rocket and lemon.