You don’t have to travel far in the Gladstone region to get on good fish. In fact, the harbour is a good a place as any to hook up to a variety of species.
All the construction from the ports has created a home for these fish.
Scotty heads out with Justin Nye from Gladstone Fly and Sportsfishing to chase down a mixed bag of fish, with the ultimate goal of Barra in his sights.
While in Gladstone, we choose to stay at the Oaks Grand Gladstone. They are currently offering Creek to Coast viewers a ‘Holiday Special’ package.
Oaks Grand Gladstone ‘Holiday Special’:
- From $119* per night (minimum two-night stay)
- Book a Studio Apartment and receive a bonus upgrade to a One Bedroom Executive; late check-out of 12.00pm; free Wi-Fi and a free dessert when purchasing a main meal at Oak & Vine.
- To book, visit www.oakshotels.com
- Book until 27 January 2019
- Travel dates: 29 March – 29 April 2018; 30 Nov 2018 – 27 Jan 2019. Some blackout dates apply.
Valid for travel from 1 December 2017 – 28 January, 29 March – 29 April, 30 November 2018 – 27 January 2019. Price shown is per night based on bookings for 8-10 December 2017 and is correct as of 8 November. Subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. Minimum 2 night stay. Full payment is required before arrival to the hotel. This rate offers no change or cancellation. Prices shown do not include daily room servicing, if you would like your room serviced during your stay please contact reception and charges will apply. Price is subject to change without notice and may fluctuate based on dates selected. Cancellation and amendment conditions may apply. Please ensure you use the MYOAKS promo code when making a booking as discounts can’t be refunded after a booking is made if MYOAKS is not entered. A $75 credit card pre-authorisation is required at check-in for all bookings.