Ingredients per person:
- 2-3 eggs
- Chopped onion, tomato, chilli
- 1 tortilla
- A small handful of grated cheese
- Avocado, mashed
- Sour cream
- Jalapenos, optional
- Break eggs into a shaker, add vegetables, seal and pack to camping esky.
- When ready to cook, shake eggs well and cook gently in melted butter.
- To make burritos, spoon cooked eggs onto tortilla, and place onto grill tray.
- Cook under grill until cheese melts and bubbles.
- Remove to a serving plate and top with avocado, sour cream, salsa and jalapenos.
- Fold or roll up to serve.
Eggs will keep out of shells but in refrigeration for 2-3 days. This is a great way to transport eggs to your campsite for the first morning’s breakfast!