Have you started dreaming of your summer break? Are you one of those people who likes to take it ALL with you?
Introducing… the Brisbane Camperland Jayco Journey Caravan. It’s a spacious family caravan, but with a bit of clever design!
Its new phone app technology can control lights and monitor your caravan’s battery and water tanks… enough features to make life easy.
Here’s what you need to know:
- New phone app technology allows the JHub to be controlled via your phone
- Control lights & monitor your caravan’s battery, water tanks all via the BMPRO phone app
- Carefree Phone App – 12-volt awnings
- The new 12-volt carefree awning has been made even more convenient with the Carefree Phone App, allowing you to roll it out and roll it back in via your phone
And as promised, here is Sally’s Bacon Jam recipe:
- 300 gr streaky bacon
- Diced 1 small onion
- Diced 2 cloves garlic
- Sliced 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar
- Cook diced bacon in a fry-pan over a medium heat until fat is rendering and edges are browned
- Add onion and garlic then reduce heat to medium low and cook slowly for 10 minutes while ingredients soften and flavours blend
- Add sugar, syrup and vinegar and simmer until liquids are reduced and sticky
- Allow to cool, then spoon into a small jar and store in the fridge
- Use within a week… but it might not last that long!
We used Bacon Jam in rolls with eggs and rocket, but it’s also great alongside any breakfast dish, with BBQ meats and on burgers!