Ingredients per person:
- 1 packet of spicy 2-minute noodles, (or whatever is your fav flavour)
- 1 egg
- 1 small carrot, or other veg, grated or chopped
- Cooking oil
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- Crispy fried shallots
- Cook noodles in boiling water, without flavour sachet.
- Whisk egg and flavour sachet/s with a fork.
- Mix in cooked noodles and vegetables.
- Heat a little oil in a small fry pan, add noodle mixture and press down all over.
- Fry for approx. 4 minutes until well browned and crispy underneath.
- Lightly brown top of pancake under grill.
- Flip pancake onto a serving plate.
- Drizzle with kewpie and scatter with fried shallot to serve.