8 boned whiting fillets
½ cup plain flour
1 tbs sesame seeds
1 tsp lemon pepper
50 ml olive oil
50 ml white wine
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
50 g butter
½ cup green grapes
12 black olives
3 tbsp chopped roasted Australian almonds
Blanched green beans and broccolini sufficient for two, chilled
1. Heat Weber until grill is hot.
2. Combine flour, sesame seeds and lemon pepper; dust whiting fillets.
3. Dip fillets in oil then place on (one end of) the hot grill.
4. While fish is cooking, heat an oven tray or small frypan on the grill. Add wine, vinegar, butter, grapes, olives and cook until butter is melted.
5. When fish is nearly cooked, transfer to the tray/pan and sprinkle with almonds.
6. When fish is ready, serve with beans and broccolini.