- 50ml peanut oil
- 4 Spanish Mackerel cutlets
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Spanish onion cubed
- 2 tbs curry paste – Sharwood’s Rojan Josh Paste is good
- 1 lrg can coconut cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1tbs oyster sauce
- ½ cup shallots sliced
- Heat oil in a pan and pan fry cutlets. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove cutlets from pan and add onion and curry paste. Fry on medium heat till onion softens.
- Return cutlets to pan and add coconut cream, lemon juice, oyster sauce and shallots.
- Cover and simmer for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice (serves 4)