Prep time: 8 min
Cooking time: approx. 15 min
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- ½ diced Spanish onion
- 1tsp dried oregano
- Pinch fennel seeds
- 80ml olive oil
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes (Annalisa brand is good)
- 1 jar tomato sauce (Barilla brand is good)
- 150ml red wine
- 6 sundried tomato sliced
- 1 tbs capers
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 8 lge ocean king prawn cutlets
- 200g black mussels
- 150g diced Huon salmon
- 100g calamari
- 100g baby octopus optional
- 8 Hervey Bay scallops
- 200g quality spaghetti, cooked and tossed with olive oil
- 4 crab claws if available
- Pesto to serve
- Sauté garlic, onion, oregano and fennel in olive oil until onion is transparent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, red wine and simmer for 10 minutes. Add sundried tomatoes, capers, salt and pepper to taste.
- You may need to a little water if it becomes too thick.
- Add prawns to the sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add mussels, salmon, calamari, octopus and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add scallops, crab claws and warm pasta. Cover and cook for another minute.
- Toss well and serve with a spoonful of pesto.